No Time to Talk

because i can't sit on the phone with everyone....

Sunday, January 28, 2007

the new horse

as of december, i am the proud parent of my very first horse! her name is polaris (rolly-polly for short). she is a 9 year old TB that loves being lazy! that's my kind of horse!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

As much as i love the new horse, i can't forget about my other animals, so here are a few pics of them!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my beautiful kitty leo as a baby

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and now he's all grown up!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
maddie-i picked her out for my mom from a local animal shelter (animal shelters definitely have the best pets you could ever ask for)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
my baby tiger kitty with the roommate's dog

1 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good post.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home